Fun Fun Fun Fest Contest Rules 11/2-11/4
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("U.S."), AGED 13 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Rock the Vote 11-2-12 ticket giveaway is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 13 years of age or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its promotional partners, advertising agencies (“Sponsor Entities”) and immediate family members are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This ticket giveaway begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on 10-3-2012 and ends at 6:00 PM ET on 11-2-12("Term"). During the Term, eligible entrants must complete the entry form on the Rock the Vote "On the Road" website or text with the appropriate code to enter. To be eligible to receive the prize, Rock the Vote must receive the entry by 3:00 PM ET on 11-2-12. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Limit one entry per person and per mobile phone account. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any winner who enters by any prohibited methods will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. If there is a dispute about to whom the mobile number or website entry belongs, it will be deemed submitted by the mobile device or computer owner. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
3. RANDOM DRAWING - PRIZE - ODDS OF WINNING: On or before 11-2-12, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one pair of tickets to Fun Fun Fun Festival If the notification is undeliverable, if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes), text message fees, and travel associated with attending the concert are the sole responsibility of winner. No prize transfer or cash redemption. Tickets can be picked up at Will Call. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5. PUBLICITY AND PARENTAL CONSENT: Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. If a winner is not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner.
6. RIGHT TO CANCEL: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the ticket giveaway or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper working of the promotion, in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
7. CONDITIONS: All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this ticket giveaway; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the ticket giveaway or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] any electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
8. WINNER LIST: To receive a copy of the winners' name or the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 9-30-2011 to: Rock the Vote, Fun Fun Fun Festival , 1001 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 640, Washington DC 20036.
9. SPONSOR: Rock the Vote, 1001 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 640, Washington DC 20036 ("Sponsor").