- 2013 Elections
- How Do I Register?
- When Do I Vote?
- Where Do I Vote?
- What Do I Bring?
- Send Me Reminders
2013 Elections in Nevada
For more information on all of the races happening in 2013, visit the Nevada Secretary of State site.
The deadline to register vote in Nevada is: Postmarked the third Tuesday before the election.
In order to register to vote, Nevada law states that you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before Election Day;
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Be a resident of Nevada for 30 days preceding any election;
- Have your rights restored if you were convicted of a felony; and
- Not have been declared by a court to be mentally incompetent.
Register to vote now!
To check the status of your voter registration, click here.
When can I vote in Nevada?
Early Voting InformationIn-person early voting available? Yes
By mail early voting available? Yes
- Copy of a current and valid photo ID that shows your physical address
- Copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or document issued by a governmental entity
- A check which indicates your name and address
If there is a question as to your physical address, the election board officer or clerk may request additional information. These provisions do not apply to certain first-time voters.
Voting Hours on Election DayThe polls are open from:
7:00am - 7:00pm
Please contact your state election office for additional voting information, or click here to learn more about voting absentee in your state.
What do you need to bring?
If you have voted in a federal election in Nevada before, no ID is required.
If this is your first time voting in Nevada, and you did not show identification when you registered to vote, you must show ID when you vote. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- a voter registration card
- a Nevada driver's license or state identification card
- a military identification card
- any other form of government issued identification card
- a current utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck
- or any other form of government document with the individual's name and address.
For more information, contact your state election office.
Send me Election Reminders